After School Program
School has officially moved online which means long hours of screen time for your tiny ones. Kids need so much more than what virtual learning can offer; they need in person interaction with their friends and educators. Furthermore, parents who are now faced with the challenge of balancing work with full time childcare and at-home learning, deserve a much needed break. Leave your tablets behind and enter the magical world of Big and Tiny where your kiddos will socialize with other students their age and participate in fun and educational activities led by our trusted and credentialed team of educators. We also designate time for homework help and of course plenty of imaginative and active play!
This program is offered daily Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
· 1:00 – 1:30 – Arrival and free play
· 1:30 – 2:00 – Circle time with collaborative games and activities. Group meeting for daily plan.
· 2:00 – 3:00 – Homework + Writing & Reading + Math
· 3:15 – 4:00 – STEM activity
· 4:00 – 4:30 – Art project
· 4:30 – 5:00 – Open Play and Goodbye