At Big and Tiny we understand that every family has different ways of coping with this pandemic. Some are comfortable enrolling in off-site programs while others prefer to stay home. We are excited to offer an alternative with our In-Home educational program, Big and Tiny On the Go! Our trusted and credentialed educators will come to your home with all the materials needed to provide an enriching and fun educational experience for all ages and levels.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Led by our exceptional team of credentialed educators and specialists, we provide children the opportunity to engage in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) learning. Our program will develop their critical thinking skills and provide a solid educational foundation for the years to come. We encourage children’s natural curiosity to wonder, think, play, question and connect with the world around them. By encouraging innovation at such young age, children are on a lifelong path of leadership and contribution towards our society. Activities include experimenting, combining new substances, building, collection and most importantly having lots of fun.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Please fill out a submission form with all of your details
- One of our team members will get back to you in order to schedule an in-home assessment
- We will finalize your schedule and process payment
- An assigned credentialed educator will arrive with all materials and educational curriculum
- 3Y+ up to 10Y
- Minimum of 4 kids per group
- Pay month per month
- 4 hours a day minimum
- One adult/guardian must be home
- Outdoor space recommended
- Your choice of a Two, Three, or Five day a week schedule
- Part time and full time available