Through extensive research, planning, and preparation, we are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our members and your tiny ones, which has always been and continues to be our utmost priority. Here are the measures we are implementing at both of our locations:
New Screening Procedures Upon Arrival:
- Including touch less thermometers to take everyone’s temperatures upon entry. And, all staff trained to perform visual health inspections. Clients will be sent home immediately at first signs of illness.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- All Big and Tiny Staff will wear face masks, gloves, and protective outer layers at all times. All other adults entering the premises must wear a face-covering mask. Children over the age of 2 are recommended to wear face coverings as well.
- All Big and Tiny Staff will be tested for COVID-19 prior to resuming their on-site duties.
New Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures:
- Staggered and designated times to allow for safe social-distancing will be implemented. Only a limited number of clients allowed inside at a time.
Limited Group & Class Sizes:
- Classes now divided by age and each child assigned a specific group and time slot to create consistency. Group sizes now limited to 5 kids per group and a maximum of 4 group per location.
Upgrades to Santa Monica Location:
- Co-working no longer offered in Santa Monica due to space limitations. This location is now drop-off only. Outdoor space increased to allow for more outdoor playtime. Nap room on-site to accommodate nap schedules and longer days.
Upgrades to Silver Lake Location:
- Music Studio has been transformed into a new childcare space. Co-working still allowed, but if you’re interested in drop-off, let us know! Nap room on-site to accommodate nap schedules and longer days.
Childcare Sign-Ups & Drop-Ins:
- Drop-ins (on demand services) no longer allowed at either location. Clients must sign up ahead of time and adhere to assigned group time slots.
Cleanliness & Hygiene:
- Staff, parents, and children required to thoroughly wash hands throughout the day and disinfect upon entry. Hand sanitizing stations provided. All toys, materials, and surfaces disinfected after every use. A deep clean of the premises performed every evening and additional cleaning throughout the day. Balls in the ball-pit have been removed.
Lunch & Snacks:
- Clients are responsible for bringing in their own food and drinks for children. All items must be individually labeled and placed in their own-labeled bag. Same with formula and bottles for infants.
Social Distancing Strategy & Co-Working:
- All clients must keep 6 feet distance from staff and other clients at all times. Individual desks provided in Silver Lake. Visual guidelines such as floor stickers provided to keep safe 6 feet distance. Co-working no longer offered in Santa Monica.