Join Us from June 17th to September 23rd
Are you looking for a Summer Camp? If your child could design a perfect summer, it would probably include plenty of friends, new things to do every day, and exciting challenges.
Big and Tiny Summer camp is the ideal place for your littles ones to enjoy their summer! Throughout our camp your children will be immersed in a four-hour program that explores and challenges their minds, invokes creativity, and gets their little bodies moving.
Using various art projects ranging from clay to paint, our “Tiny Campers” will delve into their artistic pockets. They will also experience numerous types of movement such as yoga, dance, and obstacle courses and embrace all their muscles. Through meditation, music, instruments, group discussions and of course laughter, our Tiny Campers will create a community of long-lasting friends!
- 9:00 Open Play.
- 9:30 Circle time! Collaborative activities, games, stories and introduction of new topics.
- 10:00 Calling all “tiny artists” to create a masterpiece! Collaborative and individual projects using different art mediums and materials including paint, clay, collages and murals among many others. Campers will also be introduced to the concept of recycling.
- 10:45 Time for exploration through science, literacy, Spanish and more.
- 11:15 Outdoor Play and Snack.
- 12:00 Time to explore movement through music, dance, games, yoga, meditation and tumbling.
- 12:45 Open play and good bye.
When is Summer camp offered? We offer Summer Camp from June 17th through Sep 23rd.
How do I sign my child up for camp? Camp sign up can be done online, in-person, or over the phone with a Big and Tiny operations team member. Enrollment for Summer Camp is offered on a day pass or weekly basis. We offer up to 30% discount when booking several weeks.
What does my child need to bring to camp? Your child should come to camp in clothes he or she can move in. If your child wears diapers, is potty training, or there is a possibility he or she will have an accident, please bring a change of clothes and any additional items (diapers, wipes) in a ziploc bag with him or her name on it. A snack is provided to all campers.