To provide a safe and nurturing space for kids to cultivate their creativity, explore with autonomy and build relationships. We empower children to think, question, investigate, explore and navigate the journey of learning.
Why Big and Tiny?
We provide children ages 2 month to 6 years with the cognitive, emotional, and physical foundations they will carry into adulthood. Our activities are always developmentally appropriate and center on experiential learning, creativity, and communication. We focus on helping children develop a sense of self and build up their self-esteem. We stand by the principles of collaborating, sharing and respecting each other.
Passionate & qualified educators
A supportive community
At Big and Tiny, families are encouraged to take an active role in the education process. Constant communication between the families, educators, children, and our community are fundamental to creating a rich social environment for everyone involved.
Our ultimate goal is to offer the best quality education to ensure your child learns and grows in a nurturing and fun environment, setting the foundation for a lifelong love of education and success in life. We look forward to getting to know your family and welcome your ideas and suggestions along the way.
- Provide a meaningful learning experience for learners to thrive with a purpose
- Offer multicultural experiences by introducing children to different languages and cultures in a fun way
- Encourage entrepreneurial thinking for children to freely explore, solve problems and make their own choices individually and in small group settings
- Instill the importance of sustainability and respect for the environment
- Grow in understanding and appreciation of their community and friends
- Enjoy creative expression through music, art, cooking, gardening, movement, yoga and many others
- Develop gross motor skills along with body and space awareness
- Feel confident, secure, respected and loved
- Establish healthy habits, both physically and mentally