Spring Break Art Camp
Are you looking for a Camp to keep your kids engaged and entertained when they are out of school? Big and Tiny Art camp is the ideal place for your littles ones to have fun! Throughout our camp your children will be immersed in a four-hour program that explores and challenges their minds, invokes creativity, and gets their little bodies moving.
Using various art projects ranging from clay to paint, our “Tiny Campers” will delve into their artistic pockets. They will also experience numerous types of movement such as yoga, dance, and obstacle courses and embrace all their muscles. Through meditation, music, instruments, group discussions and of course laughter, our Tiny Campers will create a community of long-lasting friends
Only offering in Santa Monica Studio: 9-1 PM / M-F.
If you need childcare past 1 pm you can extend your day at $23/hour. Childcare available till 5 pm daily.
· 9:00 – 9:30 – Free play
· 9:30 – 10:00 – Circle Time! Welcome song and introduction to the group. Collaborative games and activities. Morning meeting for daily plan and introduction to theme and topic.
· 10:00 – 11:00 – Artistic expression & Literacy. Children will engage with new materials in the art studio and work on a open-ended activity while exploring new outlets of creativity.
· 11:00 – 11:30 – Outdoor play. Kids will climb on ladders, dig in the sand box and experiment in the sensory bin.
· 11:30 – 12:00 – Optional fresh made lunch from Thyme Cafe. ·
· 12:00 – 1:00 – Enrichment including Yoga with Mrs Jessica, Cooking with Creative Plate, Spanish with Baila Baila and Music with Lovebug & Me and our amazing teacher Ryoji.
Presidents Day: February 17th/ Santa Monica Studio
Spring Break: March 27-April 17/ Santa Monica Studio