During co-working hours, our team of educators will be supervising your child. We offer a variety of classes to keep your child engaged while you are co-working with us.
During open play time, you are responsible for supervising your child. Members have unlimited access for open play as well as other activities and programing.
We require enrolling at least 24 hours in advance before visiting us in order to ensure we have the proper number of educators and materials for all children participating.
It’s natural for your tiny one to feel anxious when you say goodbye especially if a drop-in program is a brand new experience. Here are some helpful tips to ease the process:
- Please arrive on time to the program (if applicable) so your tiny one gets enough time to explore the space and have fun before circle time.
- Join your tiny one for the beginning of class in the play space for a couple of minutes until your child becomes familiar with the space.
- If your child is starting to feel comfortable leave the room when ready.
- If your child begins to get anxious or starts crying, one of our educators will recommend that you stay in the room until your child is comfortable.
- Be patient! Sometimes separation process can take a while!
Yes! When you refer a friend to sign up for a membership and he/she becomes a member, you will receive 2 hours of free enrichment & childcare on us! Your friend who signs up will receive the same.
In Santa Monica we have 8 parking spaces available in the rear of the building. There is street parking on the front of the building.
In Silver Lake, we don’t have a parking. There is free parking on Benton and meters on Sunset.
Yes, you can bring your own nut free snacks for your child and water bottle. We recommend labeling any snacks or water bottles with your child’s name prior to leaving them. But, don’t worry if you forget, one of our team members will be happy to assist you at the Front Desk.
Most people that go to co-working spaces (and specially parents) are used to noise and being around other people so its ok as long as you keep your voice level normal. We have a sound proof phone booth as well for you to use when available. No screaming or speaking too loud please.